Listen To The Worm

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Fair The Fair



The time has come and gone once again and the Carlton County Fair is just a memory, the favorite of county fairs and said to be the 3rd largest in the state, although, I confess I have not attended #1&2 yet(the State Fair don't count) anyhow I was seriously slacking this year and didn't get any award winning produce or dry beans and peas entered nor any pictures this year. So the Fair goers truly missed out on some unique and funky awards this time around.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

Barnum?

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Splinkster said...

none other you'll have ta take the Wifey there sometime for the fair

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

I don't suppose you drove by THe Farm?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

actually I was't driving grandma was driving and she took freeway instead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home