Listen To The Worm

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fifteen Minute Hate


Ok another 911 anniversary and capitalization of Freedom and Liberty by republicans is over and done, my vulgar and anger has waned and I can think coherently err well somewhat. As I reflect I answer the questions asked... Do I feel more secure and safe today? Hell ...er I mean heck No ....Do I feel another terrorist's act is around the corner?...YES for as long as Idiots e/re/elect republicans then we are in grave danger, as for spineless coward democrats they rank not much higher fore we are NOT the center of the Universe and just as every great nation has fallen ... So are we...Unless "we take hold of the flame" and reverse the downward spiral we too shall fall just as the Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Ottomans, and so on.

Ok so federal and state governments are as dysfunctional as tribal governments, so what is the solution? As long as we rely on the voice of the people we shall only get whispers, as for leaders we only get corporate feeders. Yeah life is good for those in the loop and for everyone else outside... there is the poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home