Listen To The Worm

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Secretary Of State or Secretary of Mistake?

Well I think President Elect Obama has made his first and major mistake and HE isn't EVEN in office yet, what do i mean? well asking Senator Clinton to be Secretary Of State, I know I know he had to at least offer her a top notch postition but this!? I already see trouble clouds on the Horizion. First of all she and her husband bring all their baggage and skeletons with them, you know like Billy Boyz palz from"Plan Colombia" and NAFTA and what about her loyalty to Isreal and the Jews? how does President Obama think he can have real dialogue with Iran,Syria, and the Palestinians when his Secretary of State already has a bias , I see a showdown and rogue Secretary of State running amok in the near future. and at a time like this the LAST thing America needs is a war with Iran, Venesuela, North Korea or another Cold War with Russia because THIS time THEY will WIN, after all they have wealth from Oil and Natural Gas so THEY can fiancially beat us this time unlike last time when Ronald Dickhead Reagan got lucky and beat them first. Yes My President I do believe this was a major blunder and I am offended that Senator Russ Feingold and Congressman Dennis Kucinich have NOT been accepted into the "Inner Circle" that it has mostly been "Clintonians" and this is a major dissappointment to me I know you have great ideas and plans but America needs some fresh "blood" if you will and as for Foreign Diplomicy my first move would be to send a delegation comprised of Native Americans down to Venesuela to open dialogue and as a potential trade delegation, after all what better diplomatic team? Natives from the North meeting with the South, the cultural connection, heritage connection,historical connestion and struggle? it would be political sucicide NOT to. The time for mending ties and friendship is NOW after all Iran, Venesuela, and North Korea were all once friends and this IS the time of need to have friends like them, after all it was a Republican President(Dwight D Eisenhower) who once said, " If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends, You talk to your Enemies." So Mr. President do you think your choice CAN do THIS? I have my serious doubts, as for you, I I see YOU as a man who can... I only hope you can control the"Genie".

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home