Listen To The Worm

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mi Gustas Tu




Ahhh Yesssss Finally It Has Arrived..... and it only cost me my soul... Sorry Sukkah I already sold it many year before haha.... Seriously after many aa endless dead end and many a dollar I spend I actually have in Mi Hands

an "Original" Manu Chao Siberie Metait Conteee Book And Cd!!!!!! and to celebrate this pleausre of Life, nothing But Cachasha as Manu Would party y celebrate er Fiesta ....

Clandestino

Le monde est ma maison

L' amour est mon etoile

Bob Marley

mon professeur.

Et je vole, et je vole,

et je volve...

Sur toi, plus haut encore

Tu me donnes le vertige

Je suis fou de toi, fou de toi

Et je vole, et je vole, et jolve.

Et je m'en vais, je m' en vais, et je m'en vais...

Mais je sais que je reviendrai

Tout va bien

Y a pas de probleme

je t'aime.

Ah Yess once again the Brasilian Connection comes thru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home