Listen To The Worm

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away


Doin the Hula with Diamondhead in the background magnum eat yer heart out ...
Partyn with Canadian Royalty(don't U think 2nd princess is the hottest?)
Just Some Loons Hanging out, or was that Loonies?
This afternoon I ws going tru some photos( what ones the ex left behind, luckily it seems she left almost if not all of what I took before we got together) and as I drifted back to days long gone, another time, another place, I felt feelings and emotions I have not felt in years and even smells of the past crept into my head, ever have that feeling? Looking at a photo and remembering the aroma of the moment such as the salty fishy smell of the ocean beach? The dampness and smell of particular plants and trees of a forest? Ah yes this was what I was experiencing and so I shall share with you a few pics of memory lane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home