Listen To The Worm

Monday, October 01, 2007

The 3 G's ...Girls, Guns, Gin,

So what makes good fun times as well as potential for disaster?.....................Girls, Guns and Gin.....and if you take all three together then you are either going to have one Hell of a blast (no pun intended) or a Hell a lot of Trouble and one can only hope it will be the former and not the later...so what brings me to this instead of a usual rant about politiks? I was just relaxing here after my son fell asleep reviewing some new Jamz I got in the mail, I was sidetracked by the music and then was opening up a e mail I received this past weekend from a sexy Odessa gal . Now this gal is not a typical girl one would think of, nope this girl hates Jazz, loves rock, especially old school, Beatles Elvis and so on, loves nature and hiking ...and I mean serious hiking like 10-15 km at a time and she loves shooting guns and has challenged yours truly to a shooting match next time I am in Odessa........... Ok now I'm pretty good shot and won marksman award in the Navy, but I admit it has been about a year since I was last out shooting and even though I do have plenty of time I feel the heat is on...............so do I try my best to win? or do I just shoot half ass ed to make her look good...but then again there is the realistic possibility that she could kick my ass even with me trying my best.....after all she is from Eastern Europe and there is one thing I know about these women, they are like a Jewish Woman in Isreal .....they know how to shoot .......I personally seen some girls shooting many a years back in Russia and I must say they shoot much better than most people I know (yes guys that means YOU) , so how does Gin fall into this?...... after a CD finished I had a b52's CD in the player and Rock Lobster was playing..................well this brought back memories of being in the Navy drinking Gin with some girls up in the Olympic Mountains and shooting guns, yep........Girls Guns Gin can be lots of fun and also a hell alot of trouble...... but she's Eastern European so I'll place my bets it'll be good fun times and just stick to the Vodka and Beer .........................as for the OLympic Mountains experience...thats another story and maybe some stories are meant to be forgotton and not remembered..............

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home