Listen To The Worm

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Zoo


...And Hungry Eyes are passing by, on streets we call the zoo..........

What a wonderful day to play hooky and go with the son and his daycare class to the zoo, it was wonderful to escape the blistering heat up over the hill and go down to the cool 60's and hang with the animals, both 2 and 4 legged, although my son was disappointed his group leader wasn't one of his favorite "teachers" and I can agree...what can I say my son has great taste in women even at age 5, every time he seen one of his favorite "teachers" he'd run over to her group and give her a hug if only I could too...........er back to the zoo most of the animals were just layin low trying to relax and then the wonderful buss ride back on a good old yellow school buss bumping down the road once we got back it was snack time and then off to home and some gardening time now relaxing time no polotixx today just a relaxing break with music from my gal Soliana y my man Manu and a bottle of the XXX

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

Sounds like a great time.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

Did you hear about the new QOTSA tour? They are calling it the "Duluth Tour" and playing at the DECC>

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You havea great time....see your updated soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home