Listen To The Worm

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wallyworld or Worstbuy?...

Today after spending countless hours uploading Cd's to my computer and then sync to my iPod Classic I made the journey to Wallyworld in Hermantown(aka the heart of republikkkanzz)to pick up some natural charcoal I don't burn the briquettes ( if you knew what sort of toxic sludge they make those things out of you wouldn't buy em either) I was also looking for a cord for my video camera to upload my pics from the sim card since I "misplaced" my cord. they had a multi adapter for $24. something, I didn't need a multi adapter so I just waited to go over to Worstbuy (bestbuy) and to my disgust all they have is the very same multi adapter, but for $52. something.... YES $52.SOME CHANGE + Tax These blood sucking fuckers wanna charge me over DOUBLE than Wally World, I walk out in disgust and end up back at Wally World, and score my adapter kit for $26 something with the tax, while at Wally World I took in the usual "freak show" entertainment, yeah this place really brings in the real freaks of the world, and best part YOU don't have to pay for the entertainment like at a carnival or fair which reminds me of a blog from a blogger who just vanished....... but had some interesting points, and reading his blogs reminds me of JACC's taunts and questions as how I can live where I do with all I have experienced and seen..... maybe it's a curse, maybe its a cosmic experiment, part of an anthropological research experience......but never the less it has been a long strange trip......

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home