Listen To The Worm

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tortuga on a Walkabout

It all started out a great morning yesterday finding a CD that I have been searching for during the past year in my clutter of CD's, so I stick it aside so as not to loose it again and listen to it later after a round of mini golf with my son, then a spin over to Soup-Town for a boat ride only to have "missed the boat". So we settled for the whaleback Ship tour, picked up a snazzy pirate t-shirt with necklace for my son (only 1 shirt left and it fit my son, so I missed out) then return home. I decided I wanted to throw in the CD and guess what, nowhere to be found. I searched and searched to no avail. Then this morning when I went out to feed hit turtles I noticed the cage was not locked and minus 1 turtle, now whether this was carelessness on my part of not checking the cage after feeding them yesterday or a sneak raid by the neighbor kids coming over when we were gone to "sneak a peek" and their due to their negligence they left it open. Anyhow after endlessly searching the yard and sneaking into the neighbors there was no such luck. So my suspicion is the Turtle decided that it was time to go on a "walkabout, er a crawl about" and listen to some tunes along the way.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

Get your turtle back?

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

nope still on the lam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home