Listen To The Worm

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Jamz


OK Computer finally fixed...I think still reading emails and dumping spam sucky week sucky day but now time for a nice relaxing rainy drive and here are my pix for the week

oh I have been listening to a lot of old cd's this pat week and some newer ones and as I listen to some of the old stuff I think "what was so great about this back then?... others are like yeah this is great although how it moves me is somewhat different than before some of the artists/bands no longer exist, some still Jamming and still pumping out great tunes, others however... have either lost the "touch" or are just pumping out "shit" to appease the powers that be that control MTV and Clear Channel, on other words "They Sold Out". so this leads to my countdown Jamz for the week
Bands that were great but now pump out what I consider"shit" or have just lost the soul and feel and magic,
5. Holiday- Scorpions
4. Brinngin On The Heartbreak-Def Leppard
3. Shot In The Dark- Great White
2. Three Days- Janes Addiction
1. Spreading The Disease- Queensryche


and then there are those artist that said piss off to the manipulation and went their own way and those who only continue to get better as they age
5. Space Needle- The Church
4. A Pain That I'm Used To- Depeche Mode
3. Like It Or Not- Madonna
2. I'm On To You- Neil Diamond
1. Ocean Blue- Izzy Stradlin

and for myLunch-time Listen
Jessie James- Bruce Springteen and Seeger Sessions Band- Live Chicago 2006
On The Run/Breathe/Time- Roger Waters & Nick Mason Live Paris 2006
Storm- The Advengers Soundrack


and as I write this I'm jamming to Wintertime Blues by Paradigm (the band that never was) ah yes now time for a drive the rain calls...... perhaps some wintertime blues and here comes the rain is in order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home