Listen To The Worm

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back From The Dead


Climbing getting bit by the cold bug I finally climbed back from the dead, a tough weekend and week that Not Even a few shots could cure, Halloween was a bit tough and mighty nippy but my Son filled his pumpkin without complaints of the cold, as I stop to think I don't recall it being so cold out when I was a kid, but a few candy bars and excitement of free candy tends to blur one's memory. Then it was time to sit down and watch "The Great Pumpkin", my son laughed himself right out of the chair onto the floor when Snoopy was flying around in his dog house as a WWI Fighter, or Charlie Brown getting rocks in his bag. So now time to put away the decorations for another year, er in my son's case, a few months or weeks and put em back up, he just loves the Halloween decorations. Now it's time for that "cold one".

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

About time you start posting again. Sounds like a good Halloween.

Are we going to GNR or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home