Listen To The Worm

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Turning Back The Hours Of Time

You know the days that you wish you could just turn back the hours of time....well this pas weekend was one, I missed a great party due to lack of time....I was helping my father work on his house and missed a house warming party for one of my best friend's and his wife, now that really sux, not that I missed the party but just being there, it was one of those days that by the time you finish you are so drained and that it is a 2 hrdrive there and another 2 hrs back and you have to pick up your son the next morning at 9 am makes a sucky situation...DAMN THOSE EX WENCHES, but time moves on and nothing to do but play catchup and so goes my life story....................................

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home