Listen To The Worm

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Be All You Can Be... In A Body Bag....

Be All You Can Be was the slogan the Army used when I was back in HS and lo and behold these fucktards gave yours truly a call last Monday asking me if I was interested in "Joining" I was Like WHAT???? " I am an Honorably Discharged Squid and What The Fuck Would I want to join now for? Fuck Iraq War, Fuck Cheney Fuck Bush and FUCK U ," Goodbye and DON'T CALL AGAIN I YELLED. The nerve of these fucktards invading me in my privacy...oh wait I forgot we don't have privacy because of the Patriot Act...Fuck U very Much Hillary Clinton and Norm Coleman Fuck U Very Much. This brings back memories of the US Marshall's request to join their team, now I seriously thought of it but they could NOT guarantee me I would get a job on International Flights to Eastern Europe, Hell at least the NAVY gave me the West Coast Guarantee and everyone knows what NAVY stands for...NEVER AGAIN VOLUNTEER YOURSELF. Wise Words, personally I would love to see a draft for the Peace Corps. NOW THAT WOULD BE A WORTHY DRAFT, ....just as long as we U.S.Citizens were going to learn and NOT to try to force unrealistic prat ices on cultures that are far wiser than our so called help.....

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home