Listen To The Worm

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nights In White Satin

This is a song that always gave me a shiver down the spine when I was younger, now that I'm older it gives me a shiver but in a different way...however now at my elder age I understand what the Moody Blues were saying...well I think I do....although it feels wonderful to take that long lost trip down memory lane to a different time different place ,different dimension..........what a different world we lived in....but just like Bach, and Mozart, and Pink Floyd or the Doors this Song as well as so many others from this band shall live on forever in musical History....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger James said...

I'd like tripping a whole lot more if there was an off button. Even as a young man, 12 hours of psychedelia was too much.

I do wonder how 400 pounds of weed can make it thru Fedex. How did they disguise it?

I once sent a few buds to my brother in Iraq via the US postal system. Not only did it arrive, but he and his buddies smoked it. They were real thankful when their deployment was over.

That's right...I sent an illegal substance via mail to military personnel in a warzone. And it was easier than you think.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Splinkster said...

wow the usps.....I had a friend from Seattle who used to fed ex weed to his brother here in MN and his brother do the same all the time until one day they got busted, they were lucky it was for persoal usage and not to sell or their asses would have been in bigger trouble but sending a few 0z. to half a pound at a time wasn't too smart.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Splinkster said...

oh yeah and I'm sure that cheney and coompany were sending opium back to the country by the tons using same method

 

Post a Comment

<< Home