Listen To The Worm

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Jamz


Ok I screwed up I only listed 10 songs for the list but I was busy touching and fondling my new love and getting to know her since my last has passed on to an new bigger and better place, oh yes she gave me great pleasures these past 14 years, and then there was the time you fell ill and costed me almost as much to fix you than to replace you, and there were babes much less than nursing you back to health but never the less I brought you back, now as we say goodbye and my new gal was less of a gold digger, she can give me pleasures that you simply could not do such as 5.1 and SA musical bliss Good bye my dear I'll miss you

And so a dedication is in store

14 Years by my man Izzy and the GnR Boys

JAMZ
Pay Me My Money Down- Bruce Springsteen
Never Enough- Belinda
Paint it Black-Rolling Stones
Bloodlines-Ministry
Wish You Were Here- David Gilmour/Nick Mason Live 2006 London
Fiesta Fatal- b Tribe
America-Bigod 20
The Sun- Paradigm
Wish- NIN live Atlanta 94
Clandastino- Manu Chao Live in Mendoza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home