Listen To The Worm

Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Jamz

Another Friday is here and as some have to work I shall spend my day cleaning the house, go to town and do some grocery shopping while the masses of sheep fight their way around the department stores fighting over the last thneed on the shelf for the christmas rush. Perhaps I shall hit a few antique stores and maybe a spin up the Shore for some fresh smoked fish.
So Rock On..................

China White- Scoprions
Territorial Pissings- Nirvana
Gaudete- Mediaeval Baebes
Soul To Squeeze-RCHP
Empte-Skinny Puppy
All Good Things Come To An End- Nelly Furtado
Real Thing-Faith No More
Let's Impeach The President- Neil Young
Hello I love You-Doors demo version
I Fought The Law- Manu Chao Live Japan
A Thanksgiving Prayer- William S Burroughs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home