Listen To The Worm

Monday, December 04, 2006

Guns N Fuckin Roses



What a Extreme Concert!!! about 20,000 people gathered in to witness the moment of history that only comes once in a very great while, Axle proved me wrong, I admit I was a bit cynical and didn't think he could have pulled it off missing the old gang, but Axle and Company rocked the house from about 11:20 PM till after 2:00 AM and what better song to open the show than Welcome To The Jungle (JACC Theme Song from back in the day) and to bring the house down with explosions sparks and flames they rocked out with Night train my theme from the day . And the new stuff, well it does seem very promising and I look forward to the most expensive album ever made or is that "never made?" and I have uploaded a couple of "rare" Jamz but only for a limited time to Radio Clandestino, The only downside of the show was at times Axle's vocals could have been turned up since they got drowned out by the music but all in all it was an excellent evening.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger justacoolcat said...

The Axl got your tongue?

Someone actually came to my site the other day after searching "Axl Rose living in Cloquet".

I'm not kidding.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

wow what a trip did you know who it was?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home