Listen To The Worm

Friday, January 05, 2007

CHANGE TODAY?


Wow how time flies by already a new year and over a month since my last posting, guess JACC was a bit right when he asked if Axl got my tongue...with the Xmas and all things tend to get a bit hetic, work, fighting crowds even to just do your regular shopping, then there is the "THNEEDS" Shopping , ok folks as I was finishing up some last minute shopping on Dec. 30th I see some of the shelves had been cleared and already valentines candies were being taken out, I mean COME ON PEOPLE, FUCKING CHRISTMAS HASN"T EVEN CAME YET,
But all in all the holidays were pretty good times and excellent food. I shall add some pics soon, as far as snow goes, well we never received our Christmas snow but did receive snow on New Years Eve. And now, there is a slight drizzle as I speak, SO once again I Would Like to Thank The NeoCons and their continued denial that Global Warming is really happening, which brings up the subject of a recent article in the news about how EXXON had paid to have research and information altered and changed in order to make it appear that Global warming was just a myth and not actually happening. Anyhow I digress and back to the Christmas and New Years,
I want to Wish those of you out there who will be celebrating Orthodox Christmas This Sunday Merry Christmas,

And The Past two weeks I have been spending a lot of time listening to CD's that haven't received some play in a while and surfing the web for some rarities to add to my collection, so with The Kings Empire starting to crumble around him I have been giving this disk a lot of play recently since its been a while I think the title and many of the lyrics are quite appropriate with this period of time in my life right now as well as the happenings around the world and it being a new year,
my prediction for the New Year?.......... well it shall I see much turmoil and violence around the world, and yet much progress and freedoms gained in other parts that have suffered do dearly, and I see brighter skies and greener fields, er rather cactus and adding to my beloved collection and foresee one foreign adventures and travel in the near future, and yep I have my Leather Hat already ta go, I predict it shall be a wonderful year for music as well, and perhaps Minnesota will be blessed with one last "Riders On The Storm " Concert"

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Toccata said...

Here I was complaining that Valentine's stuff was being displayed the day after New Year's. I can't believe it works. It just makes me want to smack somebody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home