Listen To The Worm

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lost In A Dream

I'm lost in a dream
where my love supreme
can't find me
Like I care.......

What can I say... I'm sure everyone is this state of mind from time to time....
ok I lost my train of thought which is fairly easy for me theses days, and no folks I'm not munching fungi, or spiny green flesh, or artistically colored squares of paper...Perhaps a time long gone .....I know truly understand the true meaning of" You Run and You Run to Catch Up With The Sun...But It's Sinking....And Racing Around To come Up Behind You Again...The Sun Is The Same In A Relative Way, But You're Older
Shorter Of Breath...And Closer To Death...

and so my dream? ............The both the republican's and dixicrats get their asses kicked this election year......But reality...Well the blind fools will once again vote the two party lines red vs. Blue ah how history repeats it's self, I wonder how long before another "war between the states" Hell can't be that far around the corner, after all we are pretty much alienated by the rest of the world except for those Limey Bastard Kiss Asses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home