Listen To The Worm

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Freezes,floods fuck global warming

well we are having our previous"normal weather" a month late , the past several years snowfall has been extremely low, glaciers melting and yet the neocons say global warming is a myth or if it is actually happening it is "natural" NOT caused by humans, well assholes wake the fuck up, but perhaps I am preaching to the wrong crowed, today I personally witnessed five women driving Chevy suburbans as if they actually needed such a vehicle to wheel around in not to mention how many trucks that were NEVER used for actual work, so in some ways I say we get what we deserve, but then I think of my 4 year old son, ....should he suffer in the future because of the fucktards of today? I think not! the more I look at the wastefulness and stupidity of this country the more I understand why the rest of the world hates us, seriously folks anyone can drive a half an hour at most any time of day or night and buy chips, candy or soda 24 hours a day 365 days a year, and I walked in lands where children who received a soda twice a year was a luxury ah yes living is easy with eyes closed.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Toccata said...

Victoria is filled with bright, shiny trucks that have never been used for work.

You should have heard the uproar when they added a bike lane along a major street here. That street is where I live and I of course, not owning a car, really like having the bike lane but when they first put it in and with the paper on a daily basis being filled with angry letters from drivers freaking out about having to share THEIR road I biked the long way around because I figured one of those angry letter writers might smack into me! (Oh my that is one run on sentence!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home