Listen To The Worm

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fridgid Friday Jamz

Here is my Fridgid Friday Jamz ta warm you up after a temp of - 19f this morning
Ease Your Mind- Los Amigos Invisibles
Champagne & Quail- The Ultimate Pink Panther
Song In Space- The Church
How Does That Feel- Nancy Sinatra
Machine Gun- Grim Skunk
Crumbling Land- Pink Floyd
Outshine The Sun- All About Eve
Woodpecker From Mars- Faith No More Live Amsterdam 92
False Flags- Massive Attack
When The Music's Over- The Doors
Sueno De Solentiname- Mano Negra




And this Lunchtime Listen is a sampling for the new release by The Church titled
El Momento Siguiente, and I just love their version of Reptile on this one, I thank you Church Gang for hooking me up with the Jamz ta add to my Radio Clandestino Playlist.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Toccata said...

Ew, -19 is more than a little bit frosty. That's just damn cold. The last time I was out your way I swore I was never going back during Christmas. I had forgotten just what brutal cold feels like. I swear the only time I was warm was when I was sleeping under two feather comforters. Mano Negra should help warm you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home