Listen To The Worm

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday July 19th 2008 Part II

























1st photo is of one of my varieties of wild Petunias from South America that grew from some seeds that fell to the ground from Last year,
The 2nd photo is of squash/pumpkins,cukes, and melons that are not enjoying the cold nights at all and are now just starting to take off, now these were started indoors in pots, I have some others I planted from direct seed in the ground without the black mulch and are three times this size.
3rd photo is of my Peppercini Peppers that are ready for harvesting again, nothe the orange one that is over ripe that will serve as seed for future plantings.
4th photo is of the maiz patch of black seeded popcorn with varigated leaves. This Year the varigation is not as distinct as last year.
5th photo is a better shot of the leaves of the maiz, note the poppies and a few stray "wormwood" plants keeping the maiz company.
6th photo it's time to trim the Thyme again.
7th photo is of Tagetes Lucida and that too is due for some trimming.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger LILLA LINA said...

Your garden looks absolutely wondeful. I really like beautiful flowers and plants. I'm actually taking a trip to Gothenbourg next week to see "glupska skönheter" which roughly translates "gluttonous beautys" - an exhibition about carnivorous plants.

And no, I do not speak Russian or any other languages fluently. I do speak a little german and some english though :)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

Thank You or shall I say... Danke

I look forward to your pictures from your trip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home