Listen To The Worm

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake Superior Agates



The other night I went to a nearby gravel pit ta check out the rock hounding action, unfortunately there were already some vultures circling around but many were checking out the crushed and washed rock (this is easy pickings but size is small) not me, I headed to the recently dug out area and after a bout three hours of work here is what I found, now note that most of the places I found these someone else already walked thru here and this is what they missed, including the large agate you see here in the right side(lower photo) some ass-clown actually stepped on this and I found it in their foot print! So not bad for a few hours of work.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home