Listen To The Worm

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A long Day of Work

Today I ended up going in on a Saturday to get some work done for my Director because of someone having some problems and loosing their house, ok I and Dynamite Dave do our duties and did we sweat our asses off with the late warm temps, then as luck abandon me I run into Hawgdaddy and find myself working another two hours Haying..... now the last time I done this shit I was a young teenager full of energy and testrone and making 5 cents a bale and yeah I know I was getting scammed at times but still free food and it was work...but anyhow I found myself out in the field with Hawwgy, Dave W and Jeff W both Dave and jeff are good guys and altough jeff is in my department I hardly see him, Dave and I had some interesting conversations that I feel the need to keep between ourselves in order not to incriminate anyone. The dust in the nostrils, the blazing heat Damn that was about 25 years ago that I last Hayed however I was spared the misfortune of sitting in an hot fucking barn stacking the bales ..now I tell you there is nothing worse than sitting in a hot barn in the 80's t 90's full of dust and bales making it hard to breathe , as for tomorrow I think I shall go out berry picking in the woods

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Sore muscles?

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Splinkster said...

actually...no not at all but let me tell you my sinuses and throat felt like shit today, had to take my allergy pill, so how was your weekend?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Megan said...

See your next post - that's pretty much exactly what I did! Except for watching my brother's softball team get crushed (again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home